Grand Rapids: 616-459-8209
What You Can Expect
from your SkinPen Treatment
- A comfortable experience
- A short procedure time, approximately 30 minutes
- A plan for optimal results
- Mild post-procedure effects, similar to a mild to moderate sunburn
- Effective on all body parts, Including face, neck and decolletage
- Safe for all skin types, light to dark
- Ideal any time of the year
- Little to no downtime
- Beautiful, lasting results
SkinPen – Your New Best Friend Against Aging
– Greatly Diminish –
Acne Scars – Wrinkles – Uneven Skin Texture
Three Phase Process
Phase I: Inflammation – Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
Phase II: Proliferation – The wound is re-built with new granulation cells, as well as a temporary (type III) collagen and elastin, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
Phase III: Remodeling – The wound has been replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels. The type III collagen in the newly formed tissue is replaced with stronger type I collagen, which can contract to create a tightening or “shrink wrap” effect on the skin.
With No Significant Downtime